Friday, September 05, 2008

Slow Me Down



For some reason life has gotten away with me. I know its been six months since my last post, but it feels like only 2 months. :)
I thought I'd give you a quick run down of what has been going on here in the last few months:
1. Lukas turned 1 year old, (now he is almost 18 months old)
2. Bryant turned 3 years old
3. Lukas got tubes in his ears (After a year long fight with more ear
infections than I can count, we got tubes and I LOVE THEM.)
4. Bryant started 3 year old pre-school and loves it. He only goes 3 days
a week, but wants to go every morning.
I've been so busy it seems like I should have more to account for 6 months. But apparently I've just been too busy to know what's goin' on. HA HA!

I promise to write something more profound later, but I wanted to at least send out some updated pictures.
I love you all,
Tiff

No comments: