Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Holidays Here and Gone



I know its been awhile. I think around this time every year I get a little overwhelmed and the blog is the last on the list of things to do. And don't worry I won't bore you with the details. We spent Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas with Chris' family. Bryant had a great time opening all his presents and learning all about "Baby Jesus". He can tell you who's birthday is on Christmas, that Jesus' mommy is Mary and his daddy is Joseph. It was so much fun to share Christmas with him is year.
Lukas is the sweetest little man. Despite several ear infections, a runny nose , two new teeth, and a brother who loves to aggravate him, he loves to play all by himself and loves for Bryant to laugh. He is saying "dada and momma"; mostly dada......and yes he said dadda first.....that little stinker. He is pulling up all over the place and keeping me busy making sure he doesn't get into anything. I love this age when they are exploring everything they can get their hands on and hoping that it will taste good too!!! HA HA.
I hope that you all had a great Christmas and enjoy your lives in 2008!

No comments: