Monday, April 23, 2007




Today Lukas is 1 month old. It is hard for me to believe that 1 month as already flown by. And look at Bryant....in just 2 short months he'll be two. He has been a little angel for me. He is always making me laugh. I can turn on the music and let him dance a jig for me and it always makes me laugh when I need it most. Lukas is changing every day. The response that I got from the last email was that most people thought he looked like Chris and Bryant. Yet again, I loose out:). I do think that Bryant is beginning to have some features that look like me, but his coloring is so much like Chris that it is hard to see me in there anywhere.
Funny Things Bryant is saying:
1. Ukas for Lukas
2. eeping for sleeping
3. elp for help
4. Bydant for Bryant
5. Go Cocks
6. Anything that he hears us saying he will try to repeat.
7. Mommy, Daddy kiss kiss (meaning he wants us to kiss)
8. gen for again
9. Bryant calls his passy "baby"
What Bryant does for Ukas
1. covers him with his blanket...over his face as well
2. Gives him his passy when he is crying
3. Yells "Ukas, Ukas OK" when Lukas is crying
4. Every morning kisses Lukas good morning
5. Every night kisses Lukas good night
6. Trys to share his toys with him (Bryant is an excellet sharer!)
7. Trys to share his snack with him

No comments: