Saturday, April 14, 2007

BABY LUKAS IS HERE




I know you all think I've fallen off the face of the earth. Truth is, I feel like I have at least for this season of my life. Since my last posting, I 've gotten pregnant, and had a little baby boy named Lukas Merritt Burns. He was born March 23rd, 2007.
Weighing in at 6 lbs and 13 oz. He doesn't look too much like anybody at this point. He is dark skinned and has light brown hair.
I am adjusting to life in the Burns' house with two babies. It is hard and I expected it to me, but I was hoping that maybe I was wrong.
HA HA!
Bryant is a great big brother. For a while he seemed angry at me, and probably was, but now he loves to be close to Lukas and be my helper. He's grown up so much in 3 weeks. Or maybe it is just that compared to Lukas he just seems so big.
Chris and I are so happy to have two boys in our house. Chris informed me that I better get excited about hunting, fishing, camping, and all the boy things they will want to do. My heart smiled because I already am excited about all those things, and Chris knows it. :)
I hope to hear from all of you soon and appreciate your prayers as the Lord is teaching me about growing up men.

No comments: