Friday, May 12, 2006

Sweet little Curls




He's the sweetest little man I've ever known. Yesterday, I sat with him on the couch as he pulled my hat off and put it on his head. When he went to put it back on my head he hit me in the face. I made a little noise and said, "Oww". He laughed so hard and he threw his head back as if he had done something spectacular. We played this game for several minutes....He was so funny that I called Chris so that he could hear Bryant's little belly laugh.

Next Tuesday we will make a visit to the Ears Nose and Throat Doctor to see if Bryant needs tubes in his ears. He has had 4 ear infections in his 10 months of life and even when there is no infection he has had fluid behind his ear drum. Dr. Blake said that after 6 months of fluid behind one ear he recommends that you see the ENT doctor. I've cried and prayed that God would somehow heal Bryant. Maybe when we go to the visit all the fluid will be gone. Wouldn't that be a wonderful miracle? But either way...I'm confident that I'll know exactly what to do. God always seems to give me peace exactly when I need it. So, if I could ask you all for a small favor? Just say a short prayer right now for Bryant. That God would heal him, if it be his will, and if not...Pray that I would be diligent to listen to his direction.

I posted this picture of Bryant from 4/29....The day he turned 10months old. I also wanted you all to see his sweet little curls. They are only on the top, back part of his head. All the rest of his hair is straight.

No comments: