Thursday, June 21, 2007

WHO IS WHO?



Except for the date on Lukas' picture it is hard to tell them apart. Lukas is also a little bigger than Bryant at 12 weeks. When Bryant was 12 weeks old I started back to work and this was His first day to day care. I was so emotional that day. Lukas turned 12 weeks old and I put him in the exact same outfit and in the carseat just like Bryant and snapped this shot. I stopped for a minute and just thought about what a different place I'm in this time around. I am home with both boys everyday and not going back to work on a regular basis anytime soon. I am happy that Lukas will not be as sick as Bryant was from the time he was 3 months old until he was 9 months old. It is a blessing to be a stay-at-home mommy.
I will take them next week to get Lukas' 3 month pictures and Bryant's 2 yr pictures. I love looking back over the pictures I had made of Bryant it reminds me of the changes I saw in Bryant and in myself. Each picture brings back thoughts of what God was working out in my life during time and where he was leading me. TENDER THOUGHTS are what they are......and so the name of my blog.

No comments: