Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Spitters

This is a picture of Chris and Bryant spitting together. Bryant has learned this trick along with being able to click his tongue on the roof of his mouth. I know that at some point we'll have to teach him that spitting isn't nice, but for now....it is makes us laugh.
Monday was Bryant's first visitation into his new class. He was there from 9-11. They said he did great. He was happy to be with his friends Jack and Jameson who moved up last week.
This weekend we bought him his first pair of walking shoes. On Sunday we put them on him and it made me so sad. He doesn't look like a little baby any more. He was a little boy.
He's only waking up one time at night now and his cheeks are getting chubbier by the day. Everyday he does something different. Last night Chris and I were playing with him and the "M" sound came out of his mouth. So far it the only noices were different inflections of DA DA. Today he was saying MA MA. I don't think that he has associated that with me yet, but don't worry....I'm working on it.
As of right now Sydna and Greg are at the hospital having a baby boy. I am sad that I am not there to share it with them. Bryant goes to bed so early that there was no way he was gonna make it for the baby to be born. I wanted Chris to be able to stay so I am home with Bryant who is fast asleep. Just 9 months ago I was in labor. Bryant was just this buldge in my belly. I had not seen his face, held him, kissed him, known him. Now, I couldn't imagine my life without him. I am so exicted for Greg and Synda as they will find this new place in their hearts will open. This little boy named Whitten will change them in all the right ways. WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHITTEN.
(I post pictures later)

No comments: